Specialist for Advocacy Communication (m/f/x)
Specifically, you will carry out the following tasks:
- Developing and implementing a sustainable international advocacy strategy together with HLT and expanding national and European advocacy activities.
- Marketing and public relations for HLT's travel programs, especially in the German-speaking market. This includes participation in tourism fairs and church conventions in Germany, among others.
- Support in the strategic and conceptual development of projects and programs, as well as their monitoring and evaluation (HLT lecture tours, workshops, seminars).
- Development of strategic partnerships, stakeholder mapping and networking.
- Responsible for proper expenditure and management of funds in the field according to donor guidelines and AGIAMONDO requirements. In doing so, you will work in partnership with HLT.
- You have a university degree in e.g. social sciences, communications, public relations, marketing, Middle East studies or another relevant subject.
- You can demonstrate at least 3 years of professional experience in advocacy or marketing (employer branding) for NGOs or in the private sector.
- You have very good communication skills, enjoy networking and public speaking. Training in facilitation is a plus.
- You understand the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and know the actors involved.
- You are business fluent in English and very good in German. Another European language is a plus (French, Spanish). You also have a driver's license.
- You are an EU citizen or Swiss citizen and, as a member of a Christian church, you identify with the goals and concerns of church development and peace work.
Frau Sara Auth
Scannen Sie den QR-Code mit Ihrem Smartphone, um die Stelle online anzuzeigen.