Specialist for community-based conflict transformation (m/f/x)
- Develop and implement training concepts on non-violent conflict transformation and strengthen local capacities in conflict management and transformation and psychosocial support.
- Support the initiation of dialogue and reconciliation sessions within the communities.
- Collaborate in the organization and implementation of local and international peace events (e.g. World Peace Day).
- Establishing and strengthening sustainable networks with other peace partners in South Sudan.
- Assist with all necessary organizational, administrative processes (communication, documentation and report writing) and fundraising for peace projects.
- Responsible for the proper expenditure and management of funds in the field according to donor guidelines and AGIAMONDO requirements. In doing so, you will work in partnership with the JPC.
- You have a Master's degree in a relevant subject e.g. Peace & Security Studies, Conflict Resolution, Political Science, Law, Social Work or another relevant social science field.
- You bring expertise in creating and implementing training concepts and have practical experience in peace work as well as conflict transformation. Knowledge of organizational development is a plus.
- You have diplomatic skills and very good intercultural communication skills for a partnership approach with stakeholders.
- Initial experience working and living in South Sudan is a plus.
- You have a Class B driver's license and are business fluent in English. Knowledge of Arabic or Dinka is an advantage.
- You are a citizen of the EU or Switzerland and identify with the goals and concerns of church development and peace work.
Frau Jacqueline Kallmeyer