Trainer for Ecological Peacebuilding and Interreligious Dialogue (m/f/x), Nairobi, Kenya
Specifically, you will carry out the following tasks:
- Designing and implementing trainings and trainings on ecological peacebuilding and inter-religious dialogue for the staff* of the partner organization.
- Development and implementation of context-oriented projects in the field of ecological peacebuilding at the community level.
- Development of a manual for environmental peacebuilding and interreligious dialogue.
- Properly disburse and manage funds locally in accordance with donor guidelines and AGIAMONDO requirements. In doing so, they work in partnership with the AOSK.
- You have a Master's degree in a relevant subject e.g. Environmental Peacebuilding, Sociology, Peace and Conflict Studies or Religious Studies.
- You bring practical experience in designing and delivering trainings, ideally in the field of environmental peacebuilding.
- You can demonstrate knowledge in the implementation of environmental peacebuilding programs. Experience working at the community level is an asset.
- Additional experience in interfaith dialogue as well as research work is a plus.
- You possess a Class B driver's license and are business fluent in English. Knowledge of Swahili is an advantage.
- You are a citizen of the EU or Switzerland, belong to a Christian church and identify with the goals and concerns of church development and peace work.
Frau Sara Auth
Scannen Sie den QR-Code mit Ihrem Smartphone, um die Stelle online anzuzeigen.