Trainer for Ecological Peacebuilding and Interreligious Dialogue (m/f/x), Nairobi, Kenya
Specifically, you will carry out the following tasks:
- Designing and implementing trainings and trainings on ecological peacebuilding and inter-religious dialogue for the staff* of the partner organization.
- Development and implementation of context-oriented projects in the field of ecological peacebuilding at the community level.
- Development of a manual for environmental peacebuilding and interreligious dialogue.
- Properly disburse and manage funds locally in accordance with donor guidelines and AGIAMONDO requirements. In doing so, they work in partnership with the AOSK.
- You have a Master's degree in a relevant subject e.g. Environmental Peacebuilding, Sociology, Peace and Conflict Studies or Religious Studies.
- You bring practical experience in designing and delivering trainings, ideally in the field of environmental peacebuilding.
- You can demonstrate knowledge in the implementation of environmental peacebuilding programs. Experience working at the community level is an asset.
- Additional experience in interfaith dialogue as well as research work is a plus.
- You possess a Class B driver's license and are business fluent in English. Knowledge of Swahili is an advantage.
- You are a citizen of the EU or Switzerland, belong to a Christian church and identify with the goals and concerns of church development and peace work.
Your contact person
Ms Sara Auth
Scan the QR code with your smartphone to view the job offer online.